Simple tools to analyze and improve your brand’s customer experience
Gain a common understanding of the quality of your brand’s outputs and the effort required by your customers to enjoy them
- Adopt a common language for describing your brand’s customer experience
- Capture the outcome your brand and your customer are really trying to achieve
- Analyse the quality of your brand’s products, services, and customer interactions
- Assess the effort you and your customers go to in creating those outputs
- Model improvements and prioritise projects by value
Selling customer experience rather than tickets: could WOW Air one day fly you for free?
The harder something is to do, the less likely it is that it will be successfully completed.
(and how to spot them)